Need a hand finding a name for this item

I am looking for the name of the port at the back of the fingerprint sensor by Adafruit. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want to know what type of connector it is, it looks like a 6 pin JST-XH connector.

Thanks heaps for that I was looking everywhere for the name. Do you know if I could get one that goes from 6 pin JST-XH to 4 regular jumper wires used in an arduino board? thanks.

The cables are normally sold as 1 to 1 connections such as 4 pin to 4 pin, or 6 pin to 6 pin.

If you want to build your own custom cable, the component parts for the JST and Dupont connectors are readily available on places such as EBay, AliExpress, and BangGood.

Hi again, how would i go about building my own custom cable?

This article we did a while back should help you get started with making your own connectors.

1 Like